Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Retrospect...


Hi there,

I know that I have been away for long long time. As I was going through blog , I realised that I have been very irregular in writing posts. Thats not what I had planned when I started this blog. Afterall this blog is my online diary of my journey. The journey to eternity... and I should have kept it filled with my day to day experiences. But sadly , I was not upto the mark.
Dear Blog , I will try to keep up from now.
Well , when I look back I realise I have almost taken my leap, the leap of faith.
It indeed wasn't a blind leap. You can never be sure of a blind leap; you must have some calculations and backup in place.
It was quite a calculated risk and It seems to be paying now.
The first post was when I was going to attend my 1st class at IMS vashi .
It was a maths introduction class.
And here I am today , cracked CAT not so big time but decently enough to get calls from MDI , IMT and Glakes. Converted the call from Great Lakes and currently doing all those loan formalities in order to buy time for cracking MDI pgpm.
I know wherever I go, I'll be happy.
Lets see whats in store for me ...
La Vita e Bella...

No comments: