Monday, March 30, 2015

The Calling !

Recently I created a new folder in my laptop. The name is "Dream of my Life".
Well, at least as of today, I feel that the contents would drive me to achieve the dream of my life. Both are assumptions.
One that the contents (current as well as future) would enable me to achieve my dream. And two that the so called dream is my real calling.
I am kind of afraid of assuming.
It's like creating stories in your head.
At times, we just start with some facts, build up assumptions/stories and then conclude/decide to make a reality/possibility take birth in our present that from that point onwards, alters our lives.
One of my Italian Commandante taught me this lesson in life - End of the day, To ASSUME is to make an ASS of U and ME.
But then, we all are victims of desire. We tend to assume unknowingly, like an involuntary reflex action. That's like a shortcut to analyse situations, thoughts and ideas. We all tend to shy away from a deep analysis on everything. Should we do that, even ?
A statistics professor once told me - Analysis, analysis, analysis ..... Paralysis.
Imagine ! Statisitcs ? Professor ? Yeah !
To dive out of a potent paralysis, I decided to go ahead and take the leap.
I have been doing that in life.
I am actually result of various leaps of faith. We can't predict everyhting in life. It's better to act rather than wait for eternity to fall on our head and show a path.
At times, we should just go by the flow. It helps.
It helps in many ways.
Ways like,making you ready for times to come. Ways like,putting you ahead of the curve.
Times can change, and so do people. Curves can be nice, lethal and at times, educating.

Life is taken in two ways ... as per my reading.
One i the short term life. You take care of daily shit.
Two is the long term life. You take care of the real shit.
Both are important. Without one, the other is useless.
This balancing of both terms if the discovery of life,it seems. And we all mortals, in this life, should be doing that.
Your life, your call. My life, my call :-)

So what's my dream? Even if you are not, I am curious to explore and No points for guessing.
I am doing it right now.
Writing, indeed :-)

May be it'd take years. But seems to me that it's my calling.

I am indeed excited to find this exciting :-)

Have fun !
Neo.