Friday, June 15, 2007

Put an end to this Incertitude..


It happens .

Atleast , I can tell it by simple projection of my past over future .

It will always happen .

Life shows you many vivid dreams .Some are fulfilled while some are lost in so called metaphysical space .I think too much .May be it's something I should not do .Life can go very peacefully .But sometimes I wonder - Why I got this entity of self .There must be some purpose .I am at a juncture where I am going by my instincts alone .I am not a yogi who has strange powers of listening to his own body .But yes my mind is upto something . My destiny is calling me. I just don't know whether it is THE call. Then those words by Coelho reverberate in my ears - When you want something dearly in this world , the universe conspires in your favour .It feels very good when you ponder over these words ; as if you see a dove skimming over blue lake or somewhere far someone playing a flute .
It's a symbol .
If going gets tough , It means you are climbing up the hill .Easy life has been dream of morons . Challenges are part of life .Life goes on .You have to keep your cool and to regain what you have lost .Take up this challenge . Follow your dreams . And let the universe do its job .
Bye bye Abhinav.Good night .Tomorrow is the class of maths intro .

1 comment:

Neo !! said...

Trust me on this !!
The Quotation from "Alchemist" got used in this Hindi Flick "Om Shanti Om" months after my Post here. And I am sure SRK would have been inspired by the source itself and not this post :-)